Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The apple of my eye????

  1. #1
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Can you buy eyes for AG dolls? You know, the ones that open and close. I've looked at a lot of online stores but I found nothing. Any tips?

  2. #2
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    I don't think they make sleepy eyes as replacement parts or for repairing.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You could check thrift shops for a donor doll with the type of eyes you need. My Daddy fixed my Picolo doll by using a donor doll when I was a little girl. She turned out beautifully.

  4. #4
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    If I did buy a doll just for that, what size would I need for a AG doll?

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just to let you know, I posted about this awhile ago, and the replies I got about changing the eyes on a doll said that it is very hard to do. There is a definite risk of ripping the head when you replace the eyes. So, if you try it, you have to be VERY careful!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I searched high and low on the net a year ago and found exactly zip, zero, nada, l'oef...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •